Data Processing Agreement
Last Updated: 2020-01-01
This Data Processing Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between South Bay Supercontest (“Data Controller”) and the user (“Data Subject”), collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
1. Definitions. “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. Confidentiality. The Data Controller shall ensure that any person it authorizes to process the Personal Data shall respect the confidentiality of such data.
4. Security. The Data Controller shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
5. Subprocessing. The Data Controller shall not subcontract any of its processing operations performed on behalf of the Data Subject under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Data Subject.
6. Data Subject Rights. The Data Controller shall assist the Data Subject in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to the rights of the data subject.
7. Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, for whatever reason, the Data Controller shall return all the Personal Data to the Data Subject and delete existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the Personal Data.
Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States.